What is the button to acknowledge the display warning?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustybug

Help. I have read the manual but can't find the answer. When i get a warning come up on the display of my PHEV, for example low washer fluid, there it is a symbol of a button that has a small downward arrow on it. How do i cancel that warning to get back tommy normal display please as i can't seem to work it out. Thanks

Hi Rustybug,

Try to press the button which changes the display for a couple of seconds. I believe the arrow fill/no fill indicates whether a long press is required, but I don't recall which is which (just press it and if it doesn't change, hold a bit)..

Thanks m8, tried a short press before and a longer press and it doesn't seem to clear the warning for some reason.

That low washer fluid warning was driving me insane yesterday... It started 1 mile into my 18 mile journey home and beeped at me every 60 seconds for the first 10 minutes before it finally decided that I wasn't allowed to press the display change button anymore. It then stayed as a permanent display and refused to let me see how many miles of battery power I had remaining.

Is there any way to change the frequency of the message. Once every 30 miles would be fine with me

Back