What Owner's Manuals should be provided with the car?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nernm

We have just bought a second-hand PHEV, 3 months old, from a Toyota franchised garage where it had been traded in.

Everything is pristine e.g. the tyre inflation packs are still in cellophane etc.

The Owner's pack was on the shelf in the glove box and again the books felt unopened and certainly look and feel unread.

In the pack there is:
PAN-EUROPEAN SERVICES booklet ;
MMCS OWNER'S MANUAL (230 pages);
OPERATION GUIDE (14 pages).

The Operation Guide seems like a quick guide only covering the basics.

I feel there should also be a PHEV OWNER'S MANUAL with about 300 pages as per the pdf file I downloaded from the drop box link kindly posted by AutoE elsewhere in this forum.

There is also an A5 slip of paper with the Mitsubishi and Autologic logos at the top. On the next line it states:
The following item or items are Missing / Out of Stock from this Vehicle.
Line for Vin No with my VIN no handwritten in and line for date with date written in.

Below this is a three column table with the headings: Item, Missing and Out Of Stock.
The item column is pre-filled and the first line "Book Pack" hand ticked and my VIN No. hand written in the Out of Stock column.

I have been to my local dealer (PARK Mitsubishi in Coatbridge, who have only recently obtained the Mitsubishi franchise) and they have been exceedingly helpful.

The service manager took me to the showroom and checked what was in the pack for the demonstrator, but it had exactly the same contents as mine, ie no PHEV Owner's Manual.

The parts department guy has also been trying to find out if the manual is available and the cost, with little success.

I am meeting him on Tues and will take the pack with me and show him the slip.

Any addition info from people on the forum would be most helpful, e.g. were you provided with print copy of Owner's Manual.

Even better if anyone can give me part no if that is the case or how to obtain this manual.

Thanks in anticipation

as well as the full owners Manual there should be a folded card with a Q-code onto front and the WiFi SSID and password to enable you to connect with the Remote control App...

Just to complete this thread, I've now got the Owner's Handbook from those friendly people at PARK'S Mitsubishi, Coatbridge.

Part No. M UOGGE14E5, cost £6.11 + VAT = £7.33.

Ordered it one day and got it the next.

So if yours is missing now you know.

Why not buy an extra copy to keep in the house for bedtime reading? :)

You may find some useful snippets.

Back