would be nice to have a thread listing all mods hacks

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonnyg31

Hi, can someone make a sticky thread listing all the mods, hacks, tips and tricks?
Of course have a warning to caution those who may not have the basic technical knowledge and skills.
It would be lovely for new owners, looking to get the best out of their new Outlander phev :)

Feel free. As soon as the thread has some substance I can make it a sticky.I will do even better; I'll delete all discussion posts from it, making it a pure FAQ thread.
I've just started it :) Make it a long one...;)

jaapv said:
Feel free. As soon as the thread has some substance I can make it a sticky.I will do even better; I'll delete all discussion posts from it, making it a pure FAQ thread.
I've just started it :) Make it a long one...;)

I was hoping someone with more time would start and maintain it :p
ill create a new thread, feel free to revise the naming of it :)

Ok made the thread :) is it possible for others to edit the 1st post or will the large content make it horrible to read? a one page wiki would be much better so one can just ctrl+F and find everything on the one page.

It was started, http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1779 , I moved your post into there. You may wish to change/delete it as it is not possible for anybody but yourself and moderators to edit it. I do not think the Forum has a Wiki facility, you might ask Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back