Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

It is currently Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:54 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Test drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:37 am 

Had a test drive of a 16 plate with 33k miles. Was very nice. Unfortunately the exterior was not scratched and dinged.

Post subject: Re: Test drive
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:03 am 

?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:12 pm 

If you park it overnight in the wrong part of town you'll get your scratches and dings for free.......!

Wiltshire UK

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:39 pm 

SySwan wrote:
Had a test drive of a 16 plate with 33k miles. Was very nice. Unfortunately the exterior was not scratched and dinged.

If you buy it, come up to Scotland and I'll show you plenty of places where you can rectify this...!

:-) LOL

Cheers

Bloggsy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:48 pm 

Haha just read my post that's what you get trying to think and type when the rugrats are driving me nutz.

Anyways car was a mess despite the stealer offering to respray bonnet and bumper if I bought it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:38 pm 

Depends on the price, I would say. It would save you the trouble of collecting the dings and dents yourself.

Body kit
Protection kit
TPMS
Skidplates

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:27 am 

Well I had a test drive at our local dealership new 2020 Outlander PHEV, it was the salesman company car with less than 2000 miles on the clock, he signed it out for a couple of hours and told us to see how you get on. he obviously new what he was doing.

The Outlander had approximately 3/4 of a charge, the salesman had left the heated seats on high, we did not mess with the settings just got up and drove it,we travelled about 20 miles and the battery was fully depleted, Outlander show 120+ mpg.

On the return 20 mile journey we took down the M54 motorway at a steady 50/55 mph, again being new we left everything along, but the wife turned off the heated seats, on the return journey the mpg started to drop down slowly eventually reaching about 67 mpg, once we got back on the a roads and back to the dealers it was showing just shy of 70 mpg. Is this good.

Later when we jumped back into our late low mileage Ford Kuga powershift it felt like an old tractor, we could not believe the difference.

The majority of our mileage is less than 25 miles, with the odd journey once a month to Birmingham approximately 35/40 miles, were we can charge up at the daughter, plus approximately 1500 mile towing a caravan in the UK.