My New outlander

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abitinga

Just bought a 2018 68 plate 4h with 70k on the clock

this is my second outlander as I had a 4hs in 2015 from new via a salary sacrifice, so I’m used to driving it and have realistic expectations on range and how to eek out a few extra miles. Currently it’s getting 24 miles on the guessometer when fully charged.

just a few questions regarding some minor issues I’ve noted so far, before I take it back to the dealer for repair.

firstly, the heated windscreen seems to only work on the passenger side. is this a known issue and how easy is it to fix?

secondly the heating steering wheel, is it meant to heat all the way around or only on the side panels?

any other issues on this model I should be aware of?

firstly, the heated windscreen seems to only work on the passenger side. is this a known issue and how easy is it to fix?

secondly the heating steering wheel, is it meant to heat all the way around or only on the side panels?

This is the first time I've heard about the heated windscreen working only on the passenger side. But please do not note it works only under 5 C.

The heated steering wheel works only on the sides.

This is the first time I've heard about the heated windscreen working only on the passenger side. But please do not note it works only under 5 C.

The heated steering wheel works only on the sides.
Thanks, I got it to work, that’s how I found out only half was working, the passenger side cleared up lovely, I swear the drivers side got more foggy 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️

Thanks, I got it to work, that’s how I found out only half was working, the passenger side cleared up lovely, I swear the drivers side got more foggy 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️
There are a few things you can try to remedy in this situation:
1. Change cabin filter.
2. Clean glass from the inside; the driver side is usually dirtier, making it easier to fog.

Back