Any easy way to bypass charging timer on 2014/15 models?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 1833

After searching through the forum I discovered that the happy '16 model owners have the fancy GPS charging plus a separate button on the remote that cancels the charging timer temporarily. But is there an easier way in the '14/15 model to do it other than via the remote app and pressing the Timer On/off button (which you then have to remember to press again to restore timer operation, right)?

You do not have to press the key fob button to restore timed charges.

If your timers are set the button suspends the timers temporarily but the timed charges will continue at their allotted times without any additional button pressing.

JimB

Claymore said:
You do not have to press the key fob button to restore timed charges.

If your timers are set the button suspends the timers temporarily but the timed charges will continue at their allotted times without any additional button pressing.

JimB
Jim, I do not have the keyfob button you are talkin about as I own the previous model PHEV GX4H (15 reg). That was what my question was about. How to temporarily disable charging timers on the 14/15 models.

Yes, sorry, I read your message too quickly....I think the remote phone app is your only option.

EDIT:....and that being the case, yes, you have to remember to reactivate the charge timers from the app.

JimB

Back