anyone fitted a window tint band

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duetto

to the top of the windscreen, if so where did you get an outlander one from please

What was wrong with the tinted sun visors you bought? Your recommendation has made me think about buying one for my car.

Is duetto from Asia? :) It's very popular in asia especially in south east asia where the sun is shinning everyday.... Can't seems to see anyone having it in the street of UK. Not sure if it's even legal to have it on...

On the outside you have the windscreen wipers, on the inside the black box of the mirror in the middle. Not too simple to stick it on.

The full screen wipers are why I have not looked into a windscreen "SUN" strip. Essential equipment for Australian summer. Am looking into electrostatic pin hole film that goes on the inside. This was available years ago from Kmart here. I have a roll of 50mm black gaffa tape that I have yet to try on the inside surface.

the sun screen i bought is excellent, but the wife [passenger] does not want one but needs a screen of some sort to block the glare only option i can think of for her is the old 70's tint strip across the windscreen.

Back