Cost of first year/20K inspection

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krouebi

Hi,

after 18.352 kms and a couple of months beyond the 12 months my PHEV had its first encounter with the dealership yesterday.

The cost of the operation was 568 CHF, discounted to 550 CHF.

OK, not cheap, but the vehicle was returned in mint condition, cleaned inside and out, after only 2 hrs.

In Italy I would have had to drive a lot further, and leave the vehicle for the day.

Anyone else has had experience with the price level for this kind of service??

krouebi said:
Hi,

after 18.352 kms and a couple of months beyond the 12 months my PHEV had its first encounter with the dealership yesterday.

The cost of the operation was 568 CHF, discounted to 550 CHF.

OK, not cheap, but the vehicle was returned in mint condition, cleaned inside and out, after only 2 hrs.

In Italy I would have had to drive a lot further, and leave the vehicle for the day.

Anyone else has had experience with the price level for this kind of service??

I suspect most UK owners took up the 3 years servicing package @ £500 one-off payment

greendwarf said:
I suspect most UK owners took up the 3 years servicing package @ £500 one-off payment

Yup. Though intrigued to see what "extras" the garage may come up with at the first service that will be outside of this...

Back