Dog Guard

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daigriff

I was going to get the manufacturers one, but before doing so has anyone bought one cheaper elsewhere that does the job as well.

Many thanks

Dai

I had the Mitsubishi one fitted when my car was delivered; must admit it's a sturdy piece of kit (compared to the flimsy mesh one on the old BMW)! Apparently it's easily removed if needed, but haven't tried yet.......

Anyone with the Mitsi dog duard tried removing it yet? I'll have to remove it this weekend to move some furniture around. Havn't had a go yet, but wondering how the seatbelt that goes through it can be removed!?

DrSlackBladder said:
Anyone with the Mitsi dog duard tried removing it yet? I'll have to remove it this weekend to move some furniture around. Havn't had a go yet, but wondering how the seatbelt that goes through it can be removed!?
Just disconnect it at the seat (not the buckle - the other end) - it reels up into the headlining.

The mitsi dog guard fits very easily took me about 10mins, comes out just as quick. It is surprisingly sturdy & doesnt move at all even with 2 dobermans bashing against it.

Back