Finally Here!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharky

So it was delivered (on a transporter) to my workplace yesterday and so far so good. Gave it a charge over night and that went well. Got the App working so turned the heating on before getting in this morning. If I do have a gripe, it's the MMCS is slow to start up! Put some tunes (Led Zeppilne) on a SD card, Sound quality is very good.

But I do have one burning question I have not see mentioned on the forum... under the centre arm rest there is a slot/pocket next to what I assume was a pen holder. Couldn't for the life of me work out what it was!! after a troll through the manual I found the answer (section 8 page 75 item B) it's a tissue holder!!! has any one found a pack that fits this crucial accessory..... I don't think I can sleep until this is resolved, my life is not complete!

You're right it's a tissue holder, and boy does it come in handy when you have a 2 year old in the car ;)
Kleenex on the go seams to be the recommended brand (or at least this is what my wife orders me to buy in the store from time to time) :D

I hope this will give you the peace of mind and you can return to being human again ;)

I've not found that - almost tempted to go find it. But I think I can resist till next in the car. ;) I have actually missed a space for a proper box of Kleenex - the Prius has a little fold down bit in the centre where a tissue box can stick out very handily. I. Also find my sunglasses don't fit very neatly in the front storage bit, but hey I can live with that.
H

Hypermiler said:
I've not found that - almost tempted to go find it. But I think I can resist till next in the car. ;) I have actually missed a space for a proper box of Kleenex - the Prius has a little fold down bit in the centre where a tissue box can stick out very handily. I. Also find my sunglasses don't fit very neatly in the front storage bit, but hey I can live with that.
H

I had a Grand C-Max before this PHEV so I'm used to family storage holes a plenty and the PHEV seems positively stingy with cubby holes for tissues, sunglasses and the like...It does however mean that I won't be storing so much junk in them - when I cleaned out my c-max I found 12 pens in the car, don't remember ever using one of them!

Sharky said:
But I do have one burning question I have not see mentioned on the forum... under the centre arm rest there is a slot/pocket next to what I assume was a pen holder. Couldn't for the life of me work out what it was!! after a troll through the manual I found the answer (section 8 page 75 item B) it's a tissue holder!!! has any one found a pack that fits this crucial accessory..... I don't think I can sleep until this is resolved, my life is not complete!

However, I'm not so impressed :cry: The distance between gear stick & centre arm rest on my Avensis was just right for the size of tissue box they have in hotels - so bought a trade box of 48 which I can't use now :lol:

Omg is this what car choice is influenced by. Where can I keep a tissue?

We've had 2 kids and owned numerous dogs and never bothered with lack of cup holders and sunspec cubbies etc. Please, please let's focus on the bigger picture.

MadFrankie said:
Hypermiler said:
H

I had a Grand C-Max before this PHEV so I'm used to family storage holes a plenty and the PHEV seems positively stingy with cubby holes for tissues, sunglasses and the like...It does however mean that I won't be storing so much junk in them - when I cleaned out my c-max I found 12 pens in the car, don't remember ever using one of them!

It's when you find the two year old sandwich that you need to worry! The Outlander is a bit light on storage space but, having just cleaned up the Landcruiser, I've come to the conclusion that this may not be a bad thing.

Back