'Flurry' in Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV orders as customers ru

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 816

'Flurry' in Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV orders as customers rush to meet plug-in grant deadline

http://www.fleetnews.co.uk/news/manufacturer-news/2016/01/21/flurry-in-mitsubishi-outlander-phev-orders-as-customers-rush-to-meet-plug-in-grant-deadline

"The Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV currently accounts for around half of all plug-in car grant applications."

0511-0906-1700-5723_Miner_with_a_Wheelbarrow_Full_of_Gold_clipart_image-1.jpg

For Mitsubishi

Be interesting to see how it goes when the grant reduces. Mitsubishi may be encouraged to make up the £2500 shortfall to maintain sales.

It is already coming off the Motability leasing plan at the end of February. That is going to hit the sales as a number of the GX3h models have been leased under the scheme to low mileage drivers.
Taking delivery of my GX3h+ , Orient Red, on 10th February. :D
Big John

As a supplier I can confirm order take is very brisk at the moment to guarantee the £5000 PICG. order take will drop off I am sure in March but I am sure it will still have a strong market especially company car drivers. It may mean people will go for the lower models to fit in budget. Time will tell though. :?:

My Mrs has just ordered a New Phev GX4h with delivery in September, its a replacement for our Peugeot 5008 Lease from the NHS. Test drove it last weekend and just managed to get the quote in before the monthly rate changed. Its now an extra £60 a month for the same car so have scored on that front but is a 7 month wait.. :(

Back