Forgotten Gripe

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaapv

I haven't seen anybody else complain yet, but I find the sunvisors quite inadequate. Too small and not shaped properly. They do not cover the gap to the mirror at all. I have taped up the area of the windscreen to prevent being blinded by the low sun coming in between mirror and visor...
It does not look nice from the outside but it is effective.

I thought it was just me. Was thinking of looking on amazon for a green strip, like a 1970's Capri.

Agreed - even my 2002 Polo had a mini visor to cover the gap above the rear view mirror too - was very useful. Sunglasses are a must in this car - if only I had a good place to put them. Moan, moan, moan!
Cheers
H

Functionally, they are as good as any other car I've owned - none seem to have good coverage round the mirror. They could be a bit softer - I have banged my head against the driver's side sun visor as a result of braking a bit too hard when manoeuvring without a seatbelt on and they do smart a bit!

Apparently the new Gx5 has extendable visors (whatever that means) so perhaps you could retro fit them instead.

Back