Free Chargemaster unit for cars purchased from 14 October -

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmac

just spotted this on Mitsubishi website - damn it - just got mine last week.

anyone getting delivery in Uk during these dates would appear to get a wall charger free - dont know if any catches other than additional cost if you need a PCB fitted etc

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/chargepoint/

Just called Charge Master, specifically for car registered after 14th October so if yours is a pre reg then sorry.
Other than that usual grant conditions apply and it for a standard installation (if such a thing exists).

I have just confirmed the offer through Chargemaster and have an installation date of the 8th November.
They are very strict on the eligibility criteria for the free charger. I was lucky in one way and unlucky in another, as I did have an Outlander delivered on the 14th October 2016 that had been registered on the 12th October. This car would not have qualified for the offer.
Unfortunately ( or maybe fortunately) there was an error with the lease company and the car delivered was a GX4h and not the GX4hs requested. I therefore rejected the GX4h and have the GX4hs due delivery in the next two weeks. The new car is going to be registered after the 14th October so I have now qualified for the free charger.
You can chose to pay extra to have more features so I applied for a 30A tethered type 1 Premium Charger: Key Operated with 3 years' access to electricity usage data. This was a charge of £95. So as long as there are no extra costs incurred because my property does not allow a standard install it is a small price to pay to have the future capability to charge upto 30A.
Shame the Outlander can only take 16A.

Back