Get Paid £100 Cash To Give Your Opinion On Eco Cars

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipper

It's a shame that all you will get are the opinions of those living around Wimbledon!

I'm sorry to say that having lived and worked in the south east and now moved elsewhere I would suggest that those opinions may not be representative of others across this wonderful land...actually it's sour grapes because it's too far to drive for a few £s after using a tank or more of fuel :lol:

(Definitely can't make it in pure EV mode. :shock: )

Tipper said:
It's a shame that all you will get are the opinions of those living around Wimbledon!

I'm sorry to say that having lived and worked in the south east and now moved elsewhere I would suggest that those opinions may not be representative of others across this wonderful land...actually it's sour grapes because it's too far to drive for a few £s after using a tank or more of fuel :lol:

I'm sorry, Tipper, but you are completely wrong - after all I am "the man on the Clapham omnibus" here in SW4 :lol:

greendwarf said:
Tipper said:

I'm sorry, Tipper, but you are completely wrong - after all I am "the man on the Clapham omnibus" here in SW4 :lol:

Well, you were until you bought the PHEV, at least!

Seriously, I'm doubtful about this offer - nobody gives that amount of money away lightly and any self selecting, paid group of people is of very limited value for market research!

I have some sympathy with Tipper's doubts about skewed market research - my father was a member of the Market Research Society and close friend of Henry Durrant who ran Gallup Poll in the UK and he regularly criticised published survey results. However, like him, I am always ready take the sponsoring firms money by honestly contributing my opinions when asked.

I've already contributed to a Mitsu focus group last year and am happy to take part in this (already sent my e-mail).

I got stopped in the street on my way home one night by a girl with a clipboard (no tablets then!). She wanted me to step into the Connaught rooms to give my opinion on new patterned side-walled tyres. I didn't fancy missing my train, so I declined. "We'll give you a £5", she said. "I'm in", I replied. In those days I was only earning £8 a week! Took 20 minutes, £5 handed over, no problem. So there are people who will give you hard dosh for your views.

PS: The tyres were awful, all squiggles and garish colours - I'm pretty sure none made it to market!

Back