GX5H Interior Photo's

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcelvis

Here are some photo's of the grey and beige interiors to help you choose. I have gone for pearl white with a grey interior. Dealer tells me you cannot order the black and blue cars now because of part shortages.

CAM00977.jpg
[/url][/img]
CAM00973.jpg
[/url][/img]
CAM00978.jpg
[/url][/img]
CAM00975.jpg
[/url][/img]
CAM00980.jpg
[/url][/img]

Hi, I ordered a GX5hs yesterday and went for frost white with grey leather. Can anyone confirm if the last pic above is the beige leather? Given there are only 3 options, it seems thats all it can be, but it looks a lot different from the beige shown in the dealers brochure.
If that is the beige, I think ill change to this, it looks more of a cream in that pic.

Yes the last pic is the beige. There are some good pics on another post of a black GX5HS with beige interior. I will point you in the right direction.

Go to - Buying the Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV section and then to the New GX5H thread, on page5 Posh79 has posted some great pics. Post some pics when you get it Blue.

Thanks Mcelvis, thats exactly what I was looking for. That will be a call to the dealer tomorrow to opt for beige then. I cant believe how different it looks from the brochure shot.
Will post some pics upon arrival :lol:

Back