How about one of these.....

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the subject of replacements ;)

Just been shopping around the cars on the review sites, I still have 2 years lease left so nothing urgent, but my company this year reduced the level they apply penalties to us down to 100g/km CO2. which is fine if you just want a commuter car and don't need much boot space or long distance comfort with a poor back or have an active family!

We are allowed diesel, petrol (130g/km max) and hybrids (plug-in or not)

The choice of below 100g/km, high seated, big booted and cost less than the moon is.....(drum roll)

Outlander PHEV, Outlander PHEV ...or Outlander PHEV! - probably why I keep seeing so many new ones.

Only other two exceptions are BMW 225XE, perhaps the Kia Niro at 88g/km, but STUPIDLY the top specification models only come with bigger wheels that make them 101g/km! going from 16" to 18" ...so why not go for 17" so it comes it at 99g/km?? Both have less room and boot than the PHEV.

There are hybrid cars, but after many years of SUVs getting in a normal car feels horrible, like a go-kart!

Back