Impressive service - well, almost...

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maby

I just received an email from the dealer that serviced my car yesterday - it included a link to a video that showed me the car being serviced and pointed out potential issues that might need to be addressed. It was a very impressive bit of customer service - or would have been if the car shown had been a PHEV, the same colour as mine and carrying the same registration plate! :shock: :roll:

Having been very disappointed with the service provided by the dealer who originally supplied the car - no invoice (to see what I paid for) and damage to the car (not admitted) whilst having the protective layer added :eek: - I have just had the car in for its 1st annual service ay the only other dealer available in Sarf Lundun.

Not only did I, again, NOT get an invoice and/or service report (must be Mitsu policy :? ) but they haven't stamped the Service Record book for either the service or bodywork check - which would make a warranty claim difficult. In fact the only reason I know they did anything is that the next service display has reset to 12 months/12500 miles.

The only things they did tell me were that the wipers are smearing (obvious) & the handbrake is at the limit of travel - apparently not a service item to adjust :eek: or a warranty defect after only 5600 miles :cry: - £98 + VAT to fix.

greendwarf said:
but they haven't stamped the Service Record book for either the service or bodywork check - which would make a warranty claim difficult.

Don't worry about that as every service is on the computer system so they know exactly what has been done, when, by who and what parts (with serial numbers) were used (if any).

BUT they should still have stamped the book for you :D

TerryB said:
greendwarf said:
but they haven't stamped the Service Record book for either the service or bodywork check - which would make a warranty claim difficult.

Don't worry about that as every service is on the computer system so they know exactly what has been done, when, by who and what parts (with serial numbers) were used (if any).

Assuming, of course, they did actually connect up the car - at the moment apart from the reset of the next service display I have nothing to show that they did anything. But then, of course, I didn't pay anything to them either. :lol:

Back