Improved rear camera image

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MartinH

I am working on a small project in my CNC home, what would be your choice:

1. Rear camera image is just fine for me, i do not need any improvement regarding dirt and water on the lens
2. I would purchase a small simple device, 5 min to install, costs me less than 10 Euros, to improve the camera to 80%
3. I would purchase a device that need electrical connection costs me 75 Euros to improve the camera image to 100%

Thanks for your help!

When it's clean, it works very well, and it does not need cleaning very often. I would consider 10 euros for a believable solution that keeps it cleaner, but no more than that

I just run a finger with a bit of spit on it over the lens when it is dirty. I charge 1 Euro a lick ;). Seriously: Wipe the lens with a bit of Rain-X and it will stay a lot cleaner. https://www.rainx.com/products/glass-water-repellents-cleaners/

Something to keep the lens clear would be of benefit particularly on our wet and salt laden winter roads.

I would like the camera to be more centrally located too so it is easier to align the car into a space between cars.
I have come perilously close to cars on the drivers's side (RHD car) on a few occasions because the camera is offset to the other side! :oops: My daughter's new Yaris suffers from this misalignment too.

Back