It's back

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea what happened, was just getting 404 errors.

Got so bored even looked at other Mitsu PHEV forums, but none were anywhere near as active as this one is.

I should be able to pick mine up on Wed/Thu (FINALLY only been 3 months) and was thinking

"boy I should have kept all those links to lights/mats/etc that have been posted here"

But it's back, so no need to worry now :cool:

Site going down made me realise it's become part of daily life. ..felt very weird with no forum chat! Welcome back everyone.

aitchjaybee said:
Site going down made me realise it's become part of daily life. ..felt very weird with no forum chat! Welcome back everyone.

Me to, getting withdrawal symptoms from a car forum, we are a sad lot!!

Hi Everyone, sorry for causing such a stressful weekend!

As much as I hate to admit it, the 'outage' was caused by a silly oversight on my part.

When I created the forum on our server, instead of checking 'no expiry', I had selected '1 year'. So, of course, 1 year later, the term expired.

No data was lost, it just gave you guys a break :)

We have now updated the term to be 'no expiry' so it won't happen again.

Welcome back everyone!
Mike

Phew! Had to go back to the Disco site for company and was starting to get a bit nostalgic!

I was even having to resort to the fantasy football sites I used to inhabit before the PHEV came along.... very sad :eek:

maddogsetc said:
Phew! Had to go back to the Disco site for company and was starting to get a bit nostalgic!

Bet not many of your Disco site members could post fuelly stats like yours though.... :lol:

jdsx said:
maddogsetc said:
Bet not many of your Disco site members could post fuelly stats like yours though.... :lol:
Only by moving the decimal point :lol:

Hypermiler said:
Yes, me too. I nearly resorted to emailing jaap to ask what was going on...
H
I hadn’t the faintest idea either.
Fortunately it was a simple reason. I have been on a forum that succumbed for a week to a Stacheldraht attack by a disgruntled ex-member who had been banned.

As a non-techy, I'm so grateful to those who give their time and expertise to provide and maintain these internet forums for us. It's a thankless task sometimes, so from me - THANK YOU!

Of course the explanation for the outage means that this is an opportunity to wish the site a Happy 1st Birthday !! :lol:

Back