Mini Carpet Set

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jthspace

I have order the following from Alibaba for the horrendous cost of USD11 delivered to the U.K.

I have used Alibaba before and never had an issue, it is a very useful site - I have a Chinese made Honda varient and spares are cheap and plentiful (not that I have needed much, a very reliable bike) - see pic below the carpets.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/14pc...p-mats-car-antislip-mat-pads/32226671857.html

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-16%20at%2013.44.10.png

Jeff

Motorbike

P1010010.jpg

The mats arrived from China yesterday. Fitted. They are really great. Soft rubber feel to the top surface, shiney sticky-like bottom so they dont move when fitted into the various slots, door pockets, grab handles etc. These were USD11 delivered from China - about £7 or so. It would have been nice to get a couple of pieces that fit into the big wells in the boot but for the price, I am not complaining.

They look really good.

Jeff

Jeff, I bought the same set of mats off Ebay although in red to suit the forthcoming arrival - they do look pretty good. I paid a bit more than you though although they were rather less then £20 delivered.

Love the look of that bike, mine is a Suzuki Burgman 650, not been out of the garage for months though.

JimB

Hi, I saw the red ones on eBay, but thought they would not match the colour of my car, only place I could find blue was on Alibaba.

I have, basically, "retired" from motorcycling and went without one for three months, couldn't last, so bought the Skyteam (Chinese Suzuki parts, Chinese Honda engine) which had been in a dealers window for a year and got it about a third off list. I reckon I will do less than a 1000 miles a year, truthfully nearer 500 - but at least I STILL HAVE A BIKE! It is just about to be winterised and put away until he spring, may get a couple more days this month . . . .

SolarBoy said:
Thanks, the Mrs is always buying stuff from here. Ordered for my car due in December.

My MY16 GX3h+ came with rubber mats already fitted in some of the cubby holes and the cup holders.

Back