MMCS phone question

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelica02

Hi all! does anyone here kind enough to help me on finding out
how to show the recent call logs in the MMCS
i.e dialled, received and missed calls

Thanks

---------
GX4h 2016 model phev
white pearl

Would love to know how - not the easiest system to use.

Some features like this are not even 'modern' features.

I don't think it has anything like the right kind of technology to access all this from your phone (I had a 56 plate mondeo that did all this really well and makes the phone section of the MMCS look like a speak and spell.)

I don't think it does this.........or readout texts. After fit parrot system in Sportage was great for this. Could also speech to text back.....but not always saying what yo said!

simonrh said:
I don't think it has anything like the right kind of technology to access all this from your phone (I had a 56 plate mondeo that did all this really well and makes the phone section of the MMCS look like a speak and spell.)

It doesn't even show quickly or clearly who's calling you.

And unless you use voice command (which surprisingly has proven accurate) it's a right hassle to call someone.

My experience over the last week is to use voice command. It's accurate and quick, and doesn't need settings up.

Just press the button on the steering wheel and say 'Call xxxxx'. Works well.

StevieB said:
My experience over the last week is to use voice command. It's accurate and quick, and doesn't need settings up.

Just press the button on the steering wheel and say 'Call xxxxx'. Works well.

I agree. In the 3+ I don't have the luxury of the MMCS so everything is done via voice command. I imported contacts by saying "Import contacts", I call someone by saying "call .....". Works very well. What could be easier?

StevieB said:
Would love to know how - not the easiest system to use.

Some features like this are not even 'modern' features.

The is by far the worst feature of the car if you ask me, I use my iphone and siri to do everything instead. Thankfully the audio quality is good.

Back