My other car is a ..................

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuzza

Caterham Academy race car for the 2015 championship:

Me and a mate are both signed up for next season and pick these beauties up next weekend. Both are going to get wrapped, his in black mine......................I can't decide. Any suggestions?

I'll be towing it behind the Outlander to all the races next year ;-)

JC

Sounds exciting. Good luck in the championship.

Do you need a mechanic to support this as well or is it more a turn up and go sort of thing?

Paule23 said:
Sounds exciting. Good luck in the championship.

Do you need a mechanic to support this as well or is it more a turn up and go sort of thing?

The caterham academy is a championship for novice racers and caterham provide all the mechanical support for drivers at race meetings.

All cars are identical and drivers are not allowed to have held a car, or kart, race licence previously. No team or professional support allowed in terms of running the car.

JC

Ozukus said:
Same colour as your Outlander!

There's a thought! Caterham racer in Atlantic Grey on the trailer behind the Outlander in the same colour would look good!

JC

Porsche 911 :cool:

A colleague of mine races a caterham in one of the older series. If you do a Castle Coombe round next season I will probably be there so will look out for the PHEV and maybe say hello.

jkh112 said:
Porsche 911 :cool:

A colleague of mine races a caterham in one of the older series. If you do a Castle Coombe round next season I will probably be there so will look out for the PHEV and maybe say hello.

We have a round at Castle Combe on 18th July!

I sold a 911 Convertible to buy the Caterham but have just bought a 13 plate Jaguar XK convertible to keep Mrs Cuzza happy..............picking it up on Sunday although she has no idea I've bought it!

5.0 Jag V8 and 385bhp should balance out the PHEV nicely ;-)

Back