New record of 36 miles range shown on the Guessometer

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree! Like the new Tesla feature (6.2 firmware), it would be nice to switch the interface between SOC% and range.

I have already posted a pic of over 80km predicted range. Am still looking for the magic 100km EV range on the guessometer.

I have had 55km with 50% battery, but have not been able to translate this to over 100km as recharging was not available at the time.

aitchjaybee said:
BeeJay said:
36Miles.jpg

nice clear photo considering you were reversing/driving backwards at the time! :lol:
HJB

Interesting that you only have total range at 271 miles with a full tank and I've got over 300 with about 3/4 - so it's not much better at "guessing" petrol either.

greendwarf said:
Interesting that you only have total range at 271 miles with a full tank and I've got over 300 with about 3/4 - so it's not much better at "guessing" petrol either.

Indeed. Equally I have seen 408 miles predicted combined range...

The very low total predicted mileage indicates an aggressive petrol operation mode and the high predicted EV mileage indicates very passive EV driving.

I will continue my driving style with a petrol average of 8L/100km, with an estimated 520km total range, with 45km EV predicted range. High speed operation of my PHEV uses lots of petrol in a similar way. Pushing an essential brick shape at high speed it not good use of a fossil fuel resource.

Back