NHS Fleet - Ultra Quick Delivery!!!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave13

Hi All

My first post, ordered my GX4HS with NHS fleet three weeks ago, delivery next Thursday!

Could have actually got it tomorrow but VW leasing can't collect my existing Audi until next week.

Just after some "new owner" tips, nothing too technical just the basic driving and using stuff that might be helpful.

Cheers

Dave

Hi
Sorry no tips yet ... just to say I ordered my 3 from nhs last week and have been advised end of June, with promise of regular updates if sooner or later, sooner I hope. Hope you enjoy your car, good news re nhs fleet, I had read various stories sometimes of not good experiences, so good this has worked out well for you. Best wishes.

I've been waiting since feb for my Gx3, fingers crossed I get it before the end of the month

I ordered a 4 through NHS Fleet in the middle of april with delivery next wednesday - cant really complain with the turn around time. The only thing I didnt like with dealing with fleet is how they never seem to have any real answers. A colleague has just ordered the Merc C Class hybrid with an estimated 7 months lead time!

Enjoy your car once you get it

I ordered the 4hs Atlantic Grey in April with NHS Fleet Solutions, as normally it can taken anywhere upto 10 weeks for new cars and since I was upgrading a year early I can`t take delivery until August anyways. My first order for a 5hs got knocked back as they werent making them anymore but now my car is waiting at the dealers since early June. Very quick turn around from paperwork in and delivery, Fleet checked and the company is happy to keep the car until then. Only bonus is I have time to get the home charging point fitted as there is a backlog on these now. 4 weeks to go, and also roll on the BIK saving of nearly £2300 when my Fiesta goes back.

Back