No Leaves

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolarBoy

My wife, due to the intense heat in the UK, is now stealing the Outlander from me due to it's extraordinary brilliant aircon.

Yesterday she got 0 leaves :lol:

It was 30 degrees C yesterday. She swears that she was driving it gently, looking at EV usage of her trip she's at 98%. The trip was 2 of 4 miles, motorway driving.

Today she got 4 leaves, same trip.

Any ideas?

I must have an autumn build car - all my leaves seem to have fallen off....along with even more of my guessometer numbers - only got 21 miles predicted after last night's half charge.

Also, near to the subject of your question, I returned from an 11 mile round trip where the outbound is nearly all up hill and during which I use 11 miles range but the return is nearly all downhill and I usually manage that in exchange for a zero range reduction due to regen braking.

Yesterday, in 30 degrees or so, I hardly got anything back from the regen.

JimB

SolarBoy said:
My wife, due to the intense heat in the UK, is now stealing the Outlander from me due to it's extraordinary brilliant aircon.

Yesterday she got 0 leaves :lol:

It was 30 degrees C yesterday. She swears that she was driving it gently, looking at EV usage of her trip she's at 98%. The trip was 2 of 4 miles, motorway driving.

Today she got 4 leaves, same trip.

Any ideas?
Forgot to water them in the heat? :lol:

Mystery solved :lol:

As part of the school run my wife has been dropping off another child at an address a few roads away from us. She was switching off the car, then starting it again.

Hence no leaves for a journey of a few hundred yards that is 100% hills :lol:

Thanks for all the comments, made me chuckle.

Back