Outlander now bent

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrismac13

So glad I have a dash cam & a delightful old lady has broadsided my PHEV on a roundabout this morning, car will now need a new passenger front wing, inner wing, bumper, sill, & probably a door. Alloy wheel is also damaged & possibly the steering etc. I have no doubt that this will be expensive. The lady in question was ok & uninjured just very apologetic.
Hopefully wont take to long to repair.

Ouch! What a shame, although glad everybody is ok (subject to some late Onset whipcash :| )

I didn't realise dashcams had such a wide angle to see this sort of thing. I'm gonna have to look into one.

I wouldn’t want to be without my dash cam nowadays.

Currently I just use one, but will be fitting a second one, rear facing, once my Phev finally arrives.

Sorry to hear of your bad luck. :cry:

one for this thread

http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1294

How easy is it to get a power supply to the dash cam,is it easy to conceal the wires? Thanks

thats a good question i am looking too and wondering about that, do not want a lead hanging down unless put low windscreen.

jayfdee said:
How easy is it to get a power supply to the dash cam,is it easy to conceal the wires? Thanks

You can run the cable in the headlining then down inside the passenger A pillar, then through behind the glove box to 12v socket in the dash. Takes about 20 mins to install

Car has been collected for repairs, have been left a lovely new Jeep Grand Cherokee as a temp replacement. Should get the outlander back in 7-10 days

Back