Owners manual

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tennopz

Is there a PHEV specific owners manual?
The reason I ask is I've just got round to trawling through the owners manual after picking up my car on Monday, and I can't see any mention of PHEV in it. There is no info on operating or charging procedures and all the specs mention is petrol and diesel engines (there is a picture of an ICE on the front page, should this say PHEV like the MMCS manual?)
Just wondering if I've been given the wrong manual (or a supplement is missing) before I ring the dealer tomorrow.

tennopz said:
Is there a PHEV specific owners manual?
The reason I ask is I've just got round to trawling through the owners manual after picking up my car on Monday, and I can't see any mention of PHEV in it. There is no info on operating or charging procedures and all the specs mention is petrol and diesel engines (there is a picture of an ICE on the front page, should this say PHEV like the MMCS manual?)
Just wondering if I've been given the wrong manual (or a supplement is missing) before I ring the dealer tomorrow.

Yep! - you've got the wrong manual. The correct one is titled "Outlander PHEV" on the cover. Give 'em hell. :eek:

well, you do at least have the right car, even if you don't have the right manual!

There is a thread around here which lists a web site from which you can download a copy of the manual. I think it is for an Aussie spec car, but the differences are few.

I have added links on my Web site that point to the files...
TRY THIS LINK http://www.dgmultimedia.co.uk/dng---interests/

you can download the Quick guide and the full manual from there...

Edited again...
The URL do work if you Copy and PASTE into your browser - but when clicking directly there is sometimes something odd going happens....

See previous MSG - I have edited it to point at MY webspace and then link to the 2 files - should work now...

Thought something odd was happening - always worked for me - but I also have admin rights on the website they are hosted on so wasn't sure what other people could see...

Also check out this site:
http://mmc-autoelectric.org.ua/manuals/eur/outlander/2014/index_M1.htm

Has repair manuals too

manual_page.gif

these links to manuals seem to have mainly missing links and are not of much use. Need to find a CD.

Back