PHEV 2019 + Remote Control 2

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cividan

Hi, does anyone that own a a 2019 PHEV has ever made the "remote control 2" app working correctly on an android phone? I tried it on 2 different phone (Android 6 and Android 8) and none of them work, I can't for god sake have the app recognize the car, the dealer told me that the problem is with android in general and that they are waiting on Mitsubishi to actually fix the problem. I sucessfully connected my phone on the car once and now I always get a message in finnish (according to google translate) about

The dealer gave me a card with a QR that I scanned and to get the app, then I select the SSID and password that is on the card to try and communicate. This app is not really simple even for a technical guy like me.

The version of the App I have is A.3.0.0

Here is the orginal error message in the app:

Voit kommunikoida ajoneuvon kanssa, kun ajoneuvon virta on OFF asennossa, koska Langattoman yhteyden yhteys-asetus on "Aina yhteydessä: OFF".
Voit muuttaa tämän asetuksen "Asetukset" > "Langattoman yhteyden yhteys-asetus" kohdassa

View attachment Screenshot_20191023-163452.png

And the translated version:

You can communicate with the vehicle when the vehicle power is in the OFF position because the wireless connection is set to "Always connected: OFF".
You can change this setting in "Settings"> "Wireless Connection Setting"
View attachment Screenshot_20191023-165338.png

Does anyone know where that "settings > wireless connection Settings" is, I looked into all the settings I could find and no where can I see that wireless settings.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: sorry for the huge picture, they are screen capture from my phone.

I have no Problems with the new App.
I´m using Android but I can only connect to the car when is turn off.
I haven´t seen the Setting you name in my car Settings :roll:

Back