Porcelain beige / cream leather - how does it wear?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedleyw

I've got cream leather on my current RR Evoque which after three years still looks very good. Any owner experience of the equivalent on the Outlander please? Although it is my preferred colour trim to go with Atlantic Grey, is it going to show the dirt or stain?

I have "off-white" which is light grey, and after three years and about 80.000 km it still looks rather good. Better than the Conolly leather in my Jag did after the same use.

hedleyw said:
I've got cream leather on my current RR Evoque which after three years still looks very good. Any owner experience of the equivalent on the Outlander please? Although it is my preferred colour trim to go with Atlantic Grey, is it going to show the dirt or stain?

is it going to show the dirt or stain? - without doubt!!! :p

Mitssupplier said:
hedleyw said:

Are you saying this from your own experience please? You will see from my OP that cream leather in my current car is still great after three years. My reason for asking (having doubt) is that leather quality varies.

jaapv said:
I have "off-white" which is light grey, and after three years and about 80.000 km it still looks rather good. Better than the Conolly leather in my Jag did after the same use.
Thank you.

hedleyw said:
Mitssupplier said:
hedleyw said:

Are you saying this from your own experience please? You will see from my OP that cream leather in my current car is still great after three years. My reason for asking (having doubt) is that leather quality varies.

Yes from experience - it will show signs of dirt stains much much quicker than grey or black leather. It all depends on use really. Even stains from Jeans (dye) will show on the leather. It looks great yes but will it in a year, 2 years??

Mitssupplier said:
Yes from experience - it will show signs of dirt stains much much quicker than grey or black leather. It all depends on use really. Even stains from Jeans (dye) will show on the leather. It looks great yes but will it in a year, 2 years??

Thanks, appreciated. I think I'll drop the better leather and audio of the 5, opt for the 4 and swap out the head unit for one with Apple CarPlay.

Back