Procedure calibration Around View Monitor.

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrej12

Hello everyone. Help me, please. I installed system around view cameras. Installed a new control unit 8781A146. But it doesn't work right. Who will be able to copy the calibration control block cameras with the help of diagnostic scanner MUT-III?
ddbcb7as-960.jpg

andrej12 said:
Hello everyone. Help me, please. I installed system around view cameras. Installed a new control unit 8781A146. But it doesn't work right. Who will be able to copy the calibration control block cameras with the help of diagnostic scanner MUT-III?
ddbcb7as-960.jpg

I think you will need to seek advice from a main dealer :?

So if our dealers would have information about it, I would not have written on your forum. They even workshop manaul on PHEV MY2016 no.

andrej12 said:
So if our dealers would have information about it, I would not have written on your forum. They even workshop manaul on PHEV MY2016 no.
I have calibrated the camera!
79019d6s-960.jpg

95819d6s-960.jpg

Great work! It would be even greater if you could describe how you pulled it off, if someone else should have the same problem?

MatsH said:
Great work! It would be even greater if you could describe how you pulled it off, if someone else should have the same problem?
Elementary! This requires the dealer MUT-III and special markers for camera calibration. In the service manual the calibration procedure is described. Next month I will install MAM my friend, I will take pictures))

Back