reversing light differently elsewhere?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeGreenland

I 've noticed that on some of the models are the colors different down about reversing light - is there any reason for this?

2014_03_20_mitsubishi_outlander_phev_01.jpg

Outlander_PHEV.jpg

I think that the first one has no fog light at the left side ?

Here in France, we have fog light at the left, and reversing light at the right side.

Two reversing lights in Japan (seen on you tube video working) and the large pic is an Aspire, which I understand is the model in Australia, at least. Perhaps some countries legal requirements are for 2 or then it might be just what their market expects. Our street lighting too good in Europe? :lol:

here in GB we too only have one reversing light which is far too weak to be of any use making it difficult at night to reverse into my drive, thinking of asking dealer to fit a proper pair of reversing lights as add ons. cannot understand why they made such a useless rev light especially when they are vehicles used for off road driving how do you see to reverse in off road situations in the dark.

[yet very please with the dipped bean they are excellent in dark country lanes]

my advice to mitsubishi you need two reversing lights and strong enough to use in the dark, does anyone from mitsubishi browse the forum to pick up on feedback?

Back