Software version

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thegurio

Hi all, I've searched and I can't find any direct answers to my question...

What software version is everyone running (particularly in Aus, but I'd be interested in the rest of the world)?

I am running version T, 2013-A, which I assume is January 2013? Which also leaves me to believe I've never been successful in updating it...

I have tried numerous times updating the stupid thing, but it always fails basically... Is there any tricks to it? I do the 5 button press, I get the beeps, it runs through and the connection icon is blue up until about 53%, then it turns red, although I'm not sure if that means anything?

Anyone else in the same boat? I'm using my iPad, because I'm not having my iPhone keep on connecting to the car, and not the cellular towers... Not sure if that makes any difference?

thegurio said:

What software version is everyone running (particularly in Aus, but I'd be interested in the rest of the world)?

I am running version T, 2013-A, which I assume is January 2013? Which also leaves me to believe I've never been successful in updating it...

I have tried numerous times updating the stupid thing, but it always fails basically... Is there any tricks to it? I do the 5 button press, I get the beeps, it runs through and the connection icon is blue up until about 53%, then it turns red, although I'm not sure if that means anything?

Anyone else in the same boat? I'm using my iPad, because I'm not having my iPhone keep on connecting to the car, and not the cellular towers... Not sure if that makes any difference?

Gday thegurio,

I have heard people having problems when their phone drops the connection to the Wi-Fi of the Phev and auto connects to the Wi-Fi of say their house.

You will have to stop this happening. But as I do not have Apple products I am not sure how you do this on your phone but on mine I turn off auto connect on the other networks except the Phevs.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards Trex.

Trex said:
thegurio said:

Gday thegurio,

I have heard people having problems when their phone drops the connection to the Wi-Fi of the Phev and auto connects to the Wi-Fi of say their house.

You will have to stop this happening. But as I do not have Apple products I am not sure how you do this on your phone but on mine I turn off auto connect on the other networks except the Phevs.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards Trex.

Ahhhh interesting.... So I guess it might be better doing it out of my home garage, and then it won't pick up on a known wifi network? I must admit I've only tried it at home, so I wouldn't have even thought that's an issue... Looks like I might have a coffee in the car and see if that helps? Speaking of, does anyone have any release notes I can wade through as to the changes of this software version?

Interestingly, when I go to update, it says the the old version, and the new version have the same numbers - does that mean it is actually running the latest version? Or is it just trying to trick me?

Back