Spotted!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1st Jan southbound A1 near Bramham probably around 12.30 we overtook a white one - took me ages to catch up with him (saw him as we got on the A1 and then was on a mission to check it was a phev!).

Also 1st Jan M1 Leicester Forest services sometime in the pm, a blue one charging at the northbound services. We were charging southbound and sat in the cafe on the bridge - was disorientated for a few seconds as thought it was our car we could see out the window!
H

jkh112 said:
Paule23 said:
Hypermiler said:
Parked next to a black 14 reg at Morrisons Boroughbridge this afternoon (not in a charging bay) -they'd gone when I got back to the car but I don't think they'll be on here as their mirrors were folded in despite the freezing weather!!
H

I'm a bit confused by this. Why would having mirrors folded in despite freezing whether impact whether they are forum members?
Confuses me too.
Ahhh, the secret 'handshake', have you not been initiated?

Not yet. Is it one of those you need to be specially invited too? I never get invited to those..... :cry:

I saw a White PHEV on the outside of me at a roundabout in Lenzie this morning. Unusual to see a car come past you on the left on a roundabout, my heckles went down when I saw it was another PHEV owner. Didn't manage to get eye contact for a wave though.

Black coming off roundabout in Harrogate to head towards Sainsburys at 9.35 this morning - I was blue (still filthy) going other way. I waved but was pretty much past him...
H

Think this might be a first.....3 phevs pretty much abreast on the m5 south Junc 5 yesterday. Me and one other black one plus a grey one going for maximum economy :)

I was v low on both electricity and petrol so stopped at strensham services thinking I'd use the ecotricity point whilst making a few work phone calls .....only to find there is no points there!
Decided to be tight and not buy petrol from the services as I've been pushing the envelope with when to refuel a bit. Beat my record by getting 43.5ltrs into the tank so pretty close.

With the fuel warning going in one step from 30m range to 0 you can get a bit paranoid but you do have the 30 miles remaining.

My fuel warning came on today, I filled up but only got 36 litres in. Probably had another 70 miles on petrol.

Saw my first one in Northern Ireland today. Black on the M1 near the Moira exit around lunchtime. I was (also black) pootling along at 55MPH (trying to get home on leccy only) and was overtaken by it. English reg (or Scottish or Welsh) beginning M8

Saw a white one heading from huddersfield towards Penistone on the A635 on in Shepley ending NVQ (I think, I only got a glimpse of the plate when it past) - nice to see more about now

First public charge after 3 weeks ownership glad to see two of us making us of M5 Gordano free charge. Just enough room for Zoe to squeeze in too. ;)

Has no one spotted a PHEV for so long? I haven't seen one for ages - just wanted to bring this topic back up to the top for all those newbies that have joined recently.
Cheers
H

Back