Spotted!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spotted a PHEV last week in Welwyn Garden City at the newly installed charging point. I will be joining him or her from next week.

White phev parking up in Durham around 2pm in leccy bay....we had inadvertently parked in the car club bay next to it, so had to move. Ended up not parking there anyway as just dropped daughter off

Followed a white PHEV into Southport past Meols Cop school yesterday. Number plate was only one letter different from mine (last letter X, mine's L)

Very shiny new grey one with a private plate at the BP on the Farnham bypass today. Might have just taken delivery as it's the nearest fuel stop to the local Mitsi dealer...

yesterday, lovely Grey GX4h in one of the elec parking bays in the office car park!!!! Now 4 Nissan Leaf (leaves?) and 2 PHEVS. Have encouraged new (1 day old) owner to sign up to this forum!

Lovely white one spotted this morning on the A1 southbound going through the roadworks at the Metrocentre.

White near Alne Cross 9.20 am this morning - was once again busy peering for the PHEV logo on the front wing, but just managed a wave.
Also have seen my local black one twice more - gave her a big wave today, not convinced she saw me.
H

Hypermiler said:
White near Alne Cross 9.20 am this morning - was once again busy peering for the PHEV logo on the front wing, but just managed a wave.
Also have seen my local black one twice more - gave her a big wave today, not convinced she saw me.
H

She thought you were trying to pick her up and has reported you to the police!

black one on on A55 from Conwy toward Chester about 3pm today. I wasn't there, OH was driving our black '14reg' one. She was 5 up and overtook you (nicely I hope!) said she gave a wee wave. I've mentally said goodbye to my [artificially] high mpg average :roll:

This afternoon, a black and a blue both 64 reg at Ikea Leeds in the charging bay. Mine was the dirty blue one which was pretending to charge but it didn't work for me, not sure why...
H

Atlantic Grey spotted in Glasgow this morning. Joined the queue at the road works at Clyde Place south of the river. Any takers? Very jealous.

I saw two grey ones yesterday on M18 near doncaster. one going South (towards M1)and one going East / North about 09:00. I tried to wave to one as overtook but the guy did'nt seem interested.

Then on way home saw a blue one on M1 North bound around junction 31. I tried to catch up but the 50MPH limit made it too hard.

Just followed a light brown PHEV through Hemel Hempstead - registration ending "HWN". I suspect that it had been grey when delivered, but it was too muddy to be sure! :)

Back