The Hellawee Tribe?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claymore

..........were allegedly a tribe of vertically challenged pepe's who lived in an area of the world renowned for it's very high growing grass and gained their name from becoming regularly lost in the tall grass and frequently jumping up to see over the top of the grass whilst shouting 'wherethehellawee?

Being one of the admitted intellectually challenged members of the forum I find myself all to often making the same utterance whilst struggling to navigate the very tall grass within the forum, particularly dense within the technical section, and appeal to members who haven't already done so to visit their profile and add their location.

If I could at least eliminate the one question 'wherethehellarethey?' it might help my one remaining brain cell to escape turtle mode when trying to assimilate all of the information available (for which I am very grateful!).

Just thinking.

:?

JimB

Time for a 'bump'?

This car is on sale in many countries each with their own ideas of an ideal spec.

It is therefore useful for forum users to be able to factor this in when reading other users comments about their car's features.

JimB

Back