Trip computer - is it me??

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Another info point on the mpg display. I did a lot of local errands today with limited opportunity to recharge. End result was about 35 miles with the engine running for maybe 2-3 of them. I tried changing from mpg to l/100k and then back to uk mpg and was pleasantly surprised to see it displayed 403.7mpg despite the gauge indicating a max reading of 180mpg. It will be interesting to see what it can actually read upto. I'm making a longer journey tomorrow so might see what I can catch it at. Doubly annoying now that I know it CAN read out very high mpg's.

Has anyone actually raised this issue with the dealer? I know I haven't (yet)?

Kind regards,
Mark

avensys said:
Has anyone actually raised this issue with the dealer? I know I haven't (yet)?
Hi,
My dealer has had confirmation from Mitsubishi UK that they did NOT know about this problem but they have now forwarded the info to Mitsubishi in Japan.
Kind regards,
Mark

My dealer has had confirmation from Mitsubishi UK that they did NOT know about this problem but they have now forwarded the info to Mitsubishi in Japan.
:evil:

They ought to read this and other forums then. The dealers, at least, know that it exists so I would expect Mitsi to know about it too. IMHO it shows poor marketing if someone at MMUK isn't keeping a tab on what's being said about them and their products, especially as they are having such a big marketing push on this car.

ian4x4 said:
If you are reading this Mr Mitsubishi please post a reply to show you care.

Have Mitsubishi Motors Customer Care been invited to join this forum?

I am a member of the Kia Owners Club Forum and Kia Customer Care monitor and answer the 'Customer Care section.

Land rover have their own thread and a named representative on the various LR forums that I used to frequent. They would even take a proactive role in sorting out individual customers' problems. To be fair it took them a few years so maybe we are a little too new to have attracted Mitsubishi's attention.

Back