Vibration noises from the passenger door

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danielbelchior

Hey!
My Outlander PHEV 2014 is making a very strange noise when it exceeds 100km/h. The noise comes from the passenger door and sounds as if rubber is vibrating in the wind. a visual inspection shows nothing loose or broken. Has anyone ever experienced this?

Hey!
My Outlander PHEV 2014 is making a very strange noise when it exceeds 100km/h. The noise comes from the passenger door and sounds as if rubber is vibrating in the wind. a visual inspection shows nothing loose or broken. Has anyone ever experienced this?
I have a problem with a rattle I get when closing drivers door
Turns out it’s the chrome piece at the bottom of the window on the outside between the wing mirror and the door handle which is slightly loose at one end - far from obvious
Not sure this is your problem but maybe you could rule it out - you never know!!

Thanks for you guys, I noticed that the front edge of the rail roof is loose and can lift a little so the air can get through and make the sound/vibration. I am going to fill it with a kind of silicon glue to make it steady.

Back