What colour is your PHEV? - YOU CAN NOW REGISTER YOUR VOTES

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Colour Is Your PHEV or Ordered PHEV?

• White - pearl/special/other

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • White - solid

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Grey

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 30 24.4%

• Total voters
Collecting my Pearl white tomorrow,exciting times. I have just parted with my 8 year old RR sport,I know it will be a big change but I do few miles now and hope for great things from my PHEV.

we'll I liked a few colours to be fair

Originally was going for the black but after studing one in real life I was thinking blue could be for me so test drove the blue but after studing that I looked at the pearl white, I was lucky my dealer had pearl white/grey/black/blue all there because a few was out for customers unregistered for the week in question. I made my mind up in a week to 10 days, every time I go past the dealer I did it right in the end for my personal tastes but hay they all look good anyway :)

With only 5 colours you would think it's not too hard to choose, especially as 2 of them are white!

I've just ordered a Blue one. Grey was out as we've owned 2 grey cars for 4 years and frankly I'm bored of grey. I've never really like white cars (although my neighbour has a white Toureg which looks pretty good) and black, well, I'm not sure about black but went for Blue in the end.

Roll on December (or January or February....)

Hi All, I have got a Glacier Blue PHEV, Purchased 1st September, done 1800 miles so far, hav't put any petrol in for a couple of weeks,charging at home. Traveled 200 miles and still got a full tank.
Regards Col http://www.myoutlanderphev.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=280#

Mine must be the arctic blue. Its kinda sky blue metallic - looks good.

250k or so since i picked it up a 4 days ago and drove from the Gold Coast to Ipswich. Has used about $10 Aussie in power and about 1/5 tank petrol. When i figure out the stats page on the touchscreen i'll know more.

They didn't have any colour I liked but I settled for Titanium (I think they call it Atlantic in the UK) Grey as the best of a totally boring lot. I can find much nicer colours in the Diesel Outlander catalog. :(

Mines Frost white. Last 2 cars were black and never looked clean.
It's a very white white, so doesn't look dull when parked next to other white cars. :p

And its cheaper!

Jaythree said:
250k or so since i picked it up a 4 days ago and drove from the Gold Coast to Ipswich. Has used about $10 Aussie in power and about 1/5 tank petrol. When i figure out the stats page on the touchscreen i'll know more.

250,000 kms is very much the long way round but to do AUS to UK in 4 days and at so little cost is really impressive :lol:

In AUS, the "blue" is named "Arctic Silver". Had a grey loaner for about 6 weeks, and really happy the dealer took it back and my replacement was the blue.

Ordered mine in black pearl. I'm told it's stunning (by a dealer) never seen it in the flesh tho! Should be with me first week in November.

I'm still getting people who are complementing me on the colour of the car.

Apparently, it is an appropriate colour to evoke thoughts of electricity.

:)

Bog standard white 4hs
Full protection package plus rubber mat set
Dash cam
Replaced various lights to led white
GAP insurance
8800 miles

Back