What colour is your PHEV? - YOU CAN NOW REGISTER YOUR VOTES

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Colour Is Your PHEV or Ordered PHEV?

• White - pearl/special/other

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • White - solid

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Grey

Votes: 34 27.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Black

Votes: 30 24.4%

• Total voters
david1972 said:
Thanks, I know. Still waiting for admin to pick this up again to fix. I've pm'd them again but had no response, so assume it's proving not to be an easy fix

It's about time somebody fixed this... :lol:

Sorry it took so long, very tricky problem to solve but it all seems to work now!
I hope people will still be willing to cast their votes.

Blue for me. Don't like white, and both the black and very dark grey will show the dirt. I got a dark coloured car once. Never again. Spent all my time washing it.

Chris D

Having spoken to two dealers in the UK, they say that the Black and the White are the most popular choices by far with the Atlantic grey coming in third. Personally I did like the black but having owned black cars in the past, they are higher maintenance (they show scratches easier and seem to only look clean for a few hours!). So I opted for the Grey.

Sharky said:
Having spoken to two dealers in the UK, they say that the Black and the White are the most popular choices by far with the Atlantic grey coming in third. Personally I did like the black but having owned black cars in the past, they are higher maintenance (they show scratches easier and seem to only look clean for a few hours!). So I opted for the Grey.

Our reasoning too mate....they are worse than white for showing any tiny bits of dirt or swirls in the paint

I also think the choice of colours limited and boring. I chose the plain white because I did not like the other colours enough to pay the extra £500. I would have paid that for the metalic red that the diesel is available in. In the end, my dealer had a cancelled order for pearlescent white and kindly offered me that at no extra cost.

We've ordered blue with an anticipated delivery date in late September. The dealer did tell us that there was a possibility of an earlier delivery if we were flexible on colour and we told him we would accept anything other than white - so lets see what actually arrives!

maby said:
We've ordered blue with an anticipated delivery date in late September. The dealer did tell us that there was a possibility of an earlier delivery if we were flexible on colour and we told him we would accept anything other than white - so lets see what actually arrives!

It's like a mystery tour :p

Don't wash black with Fairy Liquid, leaves a film and water marks all over, - trip for some proper car shampoo tommorrow! (Paint does seem a little soft, even with GARDX protection, wonder about side protectors for trips to supermarket?

Ordered atlantic grey as I already have and am keeping a black Santa Fe.

Was offered a black for 1st September ,
Didn't want the driveway to look like a secret service convention! :cool: :cool:

Lyra252 said:
Don't wash black with Fairy Liquid, leaves a film and water marks all over, - trip for some proper car shampoo tommorrow! (Paint does seem a little soft, even with GARDX protection, wonder about side protectors for trips to supermarket?

Take it from someone who deals with detergent all day every day - NEVER - wash your car with any sort of dishwashing detergent ever. The grease removing property will strip (or dull would be a better way to put it) your paint quicker than you wish your better half would...

Atlantic Grey, which is not an inspiring name really. Suggests mile after mile of dull grey of the Atlantic Ocean. The same colour is called Titanium in other markets, which sounds much better. So my salesman was wrong, that wishy-washy nursery room baby-blue is winning hearts :eek: ooops!

Mine's red isn't it - oh no it isn't - 'cos it's a PHEV not a diesel :twisted: BTW its solid white because if I can't have red then I'm blowed if I'll pay extra for a colour I don't want :cry:

I was looking at colour wrapping, but costs about £2.5k :shock:

Not sure how long it would last, but it would be unique!

So opted for the blue as it's the only 'colour' in my mind. :D

Back