What have you bought your PHEV 4 Xmas & Merry Xmas everyone!

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypermiler

I've not bought mine anything although if I'd pulled my finger out I might have got some winter tyres and wheels - that is still the plan but I'm just getting over pneumonia so I'll let myself off for not getting round to it yet!

Merry Xmas everyone!
H

Today, Angus, will get a wash and wax so he's all shiny for Xmas and will be ready to have the

New Car Mats and Dashboard Cam

installed that I believe will be under the Xmas tree for him.

And if the letter comes today, though doubtful, he might even get his private plates finally put on.

Winter wheels and tyres have just arrived today. 1 day too late for Mitusbishi dealer to fit and install new TPMS sensors. So now I'll be driving to alps on boxing day on stock wheels & tyres :(

Nothing for mine, but Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year to all you PHEV owners out there

Cymro said:
Winter wheels and tyres have just arrived today. 1 day too late for Mitusbishi dealer to fit and install new TPMS sensors. So now I'll be driving to alps on boxing day on stock wheels & tyres :(
Can you not just fit the wheels yourself? I assume you may get a warning light without the sensors. I would assume that it wouldn't cause any problems?

Dutifully washed and polished ready for XMAS along with a full charge :D

b_125855.jpg

b_125927.jpg

b_130001.jpg

b_130146.jpg

b_130159.jpg

Nothing for mine, it only arrived yesterday and I've not even driven it yet!

First on the list for post Christmas will be some driving mats. Any recommendations?

I found a carpet set on eBay for £15.99 with free P&P with the hooks in the right place for the drivers side.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201200216293?_trksid=p2060778.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Do the basic job of keeping dirt off the original cars carpet but aren't heavy duty, depends on what your after, but they work for me.

Missus bought me some for XMAS as well which will be better so these will need to find a new home.

Cymro said:
Dealer told me the car will give a TPMS error which can't be silenced.
Our tyre pressure warning light came on a couple of times on colder mornings. All 4 tyres were down by about 3-4 psi. There was no audible warning signal, just a light.

Hi,
I have a pair of chrome fog light surrounds (as mentioned ofn these forums) awaiting time to be fitted. Might have to be Xmas day!
Kinds regards,
Mark

SMD/COB LED lights (interior and DRL), original rubber carpets and original 4WD bumper spoilers (front and rear).
Merry Xmas ;)

So yesterday got my new car mats and the Drivers Mat came with "ANGUS" inscribed on the mat, so he can't forget his own name now.

Also installed the Blaupunkt BP 1.0 HD dashcam set to continuous loop with a 2G shunt setting.

Great little device and found a good spot on the windscreen to fit it. Wiring was very easy to get under the trim along the roof line and down the door seal however ran out of light before I could sort the wiring for under the dash. That's today's job.

Gotta say that the manual for this device is absolutely useless and this twinned with the fact the device came pre-installed with a language of Russian made it very difficult to work out how to set it up, but once i got the device to work with English language it was quite easy to configure based on the options in the menus. Also helped that I found an old camera with a 4Gb micro SD card that I could reformat once I'd taken the pictures off it onto the computer, as it has no internal storage and hard to get a SD Card on XMAS day.

Back