What's the highest electric charge anyone has gotten?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skello

I've only had the Outlander for a few weeks now, brand new from the dealership. At first i was disappointed with only getting 20 miles of charge from the free fast charging network at the Nissan dealerships (later found it only charges to 80%), as well as allowing the ICE to charge it. Thought it was suppose to be 28 miles you get!?

I then tried home charging after getting a 15m uncoiled extension (i know i know, it's not the best option but some/most of us don't have a choice!) and long and behold, i got 33 miles of charge. Now after last night, i was amazed to see it's gone up to 36 miles of charge.

I know it can't be much more it's gonna go up to but at the same time, it's certainly got me a little curious to see if anymore miles will come of it!

Would love to know what others have managed to get?

Highest figure on the guessometer was 40 miles last summer but since it dropped by about 5 miles in the first 100m that tells you all you need to know about the accuracy of the calculation. ;)

Back