Which dealers

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abitinga

is there a way to find out which dealers NHS fleet solutions use. I've been chasing them for an update on delivery and they said they get weekly updates from the dealer. My last update on Tuesday stated estimated delivery by the end of March. Obviously this isn't going to happen as that's next Wednesday and no ones been in touch. But I've got a few things on where I need to know the delivery date. My car is falling apart and my insurance is due on the 10th. So is there a way to speak directly to the dealer and get a more accurate update. I've tried asking in different ways from fleet solutions but they avoid the answer.

Hi,
I have asked the same thing. They don't have the information as they use different dealers, they say. I was advised to call back around three weeks before the estimated delivery to see if they can give more info. I want a specific delivery day to coincide with my current NHS FS car going back (the Friday before the lease is due to expire - Sunday). You could try calling them again and being more 'direct'.
D

Back