Will there be a 2017MY for the UK?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steviebabes

Hi everyone,

I am about to order a GX4h and wondered if it might be worthwhile waiting for a potentially tweaked 2017MY. My local dealer has no knowledge of any 2017MY tweaks being announced so suggests I place my order straight away and take a 2016MY.

I am happy to do this, but thought it worthwhile to ask here before I commit.

Thank you!

Steve
Nr Eastbourne (UK)

steviebabes said:
Hi everyone,

I am about to order a GX4h and wondered if it might be worthwhile waiting for a potentially tweaked 2017MY. My local dealer has no knowledge of any 2017MY tweaks being announced so suggests I place my order straight away and take a 2016MY.

Thank you!

Steve
Nr Eastbourne (UK)

Hang on if you can ... the dealer is only interesting in shifting old stock.

steviebabes said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you!

Steve
Nr Eastbourne (UK)

The new 17model is just a few weeks away but is likely to be £1500 more expensive. From what I understand there is not a great deal different so really just depends how desperate you are to get one. The new model will be dropping the GX name and just called 3, 4 5 etc.

There are only currently around 200 GX4h models left in central stock and only in Atlantic, Ruby and Amethyst.

Hi,

Firstly, thanks to those who posted replies to my original question. It looks like I'll be proceeding shortly with an order for an Outlander in Polar White. Since Mitsubishi claim only one new colour for 2017 (a grey, I seem to recall), I think I'm on safe ground in saying that Polar White is simply the new name for Frost White.

The 2017 MY is available to order right now. Two dealers have been in touch with me this week to say that they are now able to take orders and that the price increase over the 2016 MY is £500.

Back