Woodhall Services Charger M1

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverfuel

Twice in the last 10 days I have tried to use the fast charger at Woodhall. Southbound will not allow you to choose the charge type (AC/DC) and Northbound says Card Not Recognised. The card is Ecotricity and I have used it before. Has anyone else tried them recently? I would like to know if my card is faulty.

Thanks

I had where my card would not be recognised on the M3 recently [look back for my post], rang ecotricity they were aware of the fault but had no idea if or when it would be fixed, would have been handy if an out of order note was displayed.

Neverfuel said:
Twice in the last 10 days I have tried to use the fast charger at Woodhall. Southbound will not allow you to choose the charge type (AC/DC) and Northbound says Card Not Recognised. The card is Ecotricity and I have used it before. Has anyone else tried them recently? I would like to know if my card is faulty.

Thanks
After several tries over the past month, I have yet to get those chargers to work for me!

mocara said:
Neverfuel said:

Thanks
After several tries over the past month, I have yet to get those chargers to work for me!

2 Rapid chargers at Dartford Crossing service, Sunday - one ooo "Card Not Recognised" but got the other working OK and topped enough (10 mins) to get me home on EV once I'd hit the outskirts of Sarf Lundun and finished just before a Leaf turned up - so no awkward "who has priority" argument :D

duetto said:
I had where my card would not be recognised on the M3 recently [look back for my post], rang ecotricity they were aware of the fault but had no idea if or when it would be fixed, would have been handy if an out of order note was displayed.

I sent an email to Ecotricity last night, I will keep you informed of progress. Glad I'm not driving a pure EV! :?

I've used the Ecotricity charger at Ikea a few times and once the card wasn't recognised (it's worked since on the same charger), Ecotricity remotely started the charge when I phoned them.

Back