Next Generation Outlander PHEV GT

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrSlackBladder

I've been a happy Outlander PHEV company car owner for over two years now, used to spend a lot of time on this forum. Starting to think about my car change due in 2018. Have you seen this.....?!

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/en/events/motorshow/2016/pms2016/conceptcar/

I doubt GT-PHEV is going to be happening "anytime soon" after the "control" switch/lost to Nissan.

Design & Technology are looking great on this GT

3 eMotors + suicide door .. and a real fresh sport "look" ... yes ... it will be a huge jump forward from current Outlander PHEV

Anyhow .. we will see what will happen first .. Mitsubishi GT-PHEV or a Renault Koleos PHEV or a Nissan Murano PHEV

Looks terrible - a RR Evoque wannabe! The ultimate car was the classic Range Rover and the closer to that, the better!

It looks like a Chrysler type of motor, all metal and small windows to fool the gullible into thinking it's a big boy's muscle car. Have Mitsubishi been taking design tips from Apple on how to mess up a good idea? It's quite repellent really ...

Jimmac said:
like to front on look, but the side on view makes it look like a pimpmobile

Why do they insist on making estate cars which look like an elephant has sat down on the back?

It seems a shame to take a pretty car, like the Outlander PHEV, and then beat it with the ugly stick every year to make new models. I'm really glad that I dodged the "facelift"

Back