Anyone had any issues with home charging and broadband

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumolly

Hi All

been on here a while and first post time

have got my Gx4h in grey being delivered on Thursday..

Have had my home charge point installed by chargemaster and pretty much since then i have had problems with my broadband?
sky seem to think it might be linked..

anyone else had a similar problem?

stu :? :?

The electronics in there is pretty basic - a few relays and a 1khz square wave oscillator - nothing particularly hostile to a broadband. There is also a stripped down mobile phone that sends usage data back to base - but again I assume you already have mobile phones in the house without killing your broadband?

There is NO connection between your charge point and your Broadband ( presumably supplied over Phone Landline )
But if you are experiencing issues with your Broadband Routers WIFI signal it might be due to the Cars Wifi output - check that your Broadband Router is selected to actively move channels - or at least reboot it when the Car is parked ( presumably the car is parked close to your house ) you might even try moving the Router to a different position - even a few feet can make a difference....

thanks for the info people... cars been delayed until next week now due to something about the parking sensors having to be retro fitted in the dealers rather than the factory!

broadband is still at 2.5mbs tho..

i think you have had the misfortune of speaking to someone at Sky who dont know their arse from their elbow.

Back