Convenience purchase : Spare plug holder for charging cable

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zzcoopej said:
I think there is a 3d printer design somewhere on the public domain for a J1772 holder incase anyone gets the urge to DIY.

Oooh. I'm desperately trying to think of legitimate reasons to buy a 3D printer, that would have been one!

LondonLass said:
zzcoopej said:
I think there is a 3d printer design somewhere on the public domain for a J1772 holder incase anyone gets the urge to DIY.

Oooh. I'm desperately trying to think of legitimate reasons to buy a 3D printer, that would have been one!

You don't need a legitimate reason, they are as much fun as a PHEV :lol:

greendwarf said:
LondonLass said:
zzcoopej said:

You don't need a legitimate reason, they are as much fun as a PHEV :lol:

They are, indeed - though terrible for productivity - I spent much of yesterday printing up the prototype cases for a new product we are launching - it is fascinating to watch and I can easily waste ages just standing there. Fortunately, the fumes are choking - otherwise I would spend half the day watching it.

You can play a game, which finishes first, a 3D print or the PHEV electric boot opening :lol:

Maby,
Know what you mean. Some machinery is just fascinating. I always pause to watch the machines winding electric motors.

If the fumes are choking shouldn't there be fume extraction? Otherwise you could always wear a mask to filter the air. Then you could watch for longer. :D

Heheheh...

I bought a 3D printer for myself, and one of my excuses, is so that I can make replacements for any trim clips that I break.

(Assuming I ever remove any part of the trim.)

And yes, one can easily sit there forever watching a print.

Back