Free reverse led

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not clever enough to do it unfortunately ! But i will post all the info off the exact pair that are on Ebay here goes -- item number 173120052669 . They are 9005 HB3. Led 4-sidedheadlight car driving bulbs high beam 300w 36000lm 2Pcs these are exactly the same as mine and can't believe how bright they are .apparently if you get them from china ( probably the same person imports them ) then they will be at least £5 cheaper

Just spoke to my friendly mot tester and his words were - it depends if i was testing it no problem but if you take it elsewhere then i would swap them back . Hope that helps but it is literally a 5 minute job . Quicker if you haven't got sausage fingers

Thanks, the item number was enough to go straight to them.

I note what your friendly MOT tester says - not too surprised, that seems to be the issue with fitting them. Having changed mine for better halogen bulbs after I got the car, I agree that changing them is child's play - especially if you are a child and have child sized fingers - just us adults that have problems.

Back