Gx5hs ordered through nhs fleet solutions-?delivery times

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leapickerill

Really good deal from fleet solutions but they are quoting standard 12 week lead time. Does anyone know what the reality is? I am giving up my current lease car as it is cheaper to pay the early termination clause!!

Ordered our Gh4 with NHS solutions and we're quoted 12 weeks. Delivered in 6 weeks. Good luck

We ordered our gx4 quoted 14 weeks, will come next week, delayed by a week to get a 15 plate. Quarry House just needs to install charging points now.

Leapickerill said:
Well I have just been quoted end September. Devastated
That's outrageous! But at least you'd get a 65 plate! Any other options in the way of model choice getting an earlier date?

Leapickerill said:
Well I have just been quoted end September. Devastated

I assume that's because you went for the GX5? My GX4hs was at the dealer in just over a week.

Feeling most happy as revised date now late April as opposed to September. Dealer says the gh5s are not going to carry on being available?

Ordered GX5H in Grey about 26 Feb, was informed this week it would be at Birmingham dealers on 31 March but this was direct and not via NHS Fleet.

Back