How much did you pay for your OUTLANDER PHEV?

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum

Help Support Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NS633

This is just a comparison about the local Outlander market,

I paid 75000USD for my vehicle (including taxes)
Got a special warranty+free services from STERLING warranty care.

Mention what you got when you bought your vehicle.

7500 USD seems very cheap, where are you located?

Comparison prices in different countries can be seen by searching on different country ebay sites. UK prices range from 20000 GBP to 40000GBP depending upon age and model year.

It all depends on the market and tax structure in your country, plus any extras you add; when I got mine in 2013 the base price of the Instyle+ was about 52.000 Euro IIRC. The final on-road price was closer to 60.000. Without tax bonus it would have been about 10.000 more. OTOH, after calculating all E-vehicle perks over five years, the net cost will be more like 15.000.

NS633 said:

Where did you buy this vehicle?

You say you paid $75,000.00USD is this what you actually paid or was this price converted from another Currency I wonder.

PHEV07 said:
NS633 said:

Where did you buy this vehicle?

You say you paid $75,000.00USD is this what you actually paid or was this price converted from another Currency I wonder.

Yeah,I paid using my local currency,and it's converted to USD.as shown above.

Wow! Either your local taxes are astronomically high, or you were fleeced!

Here in the UK, the base spec car has a full list price, on the road, of £34,249.00 and the most expensive model you can buy is £45,449.00.

At today's exchange rate, your US$ 75,000 is more than £57,000

I've just ordered a Gx4h with service pack and metallic paint for £31545 after grant/discounts and buying through my company means I will get additional £6300 tax rebate - I've only had my Land Rover Discovery Sport 8 months but wasn't sure a deal like this will come my way again any time soon :shock:

After years of LR ownership I've shocked many people who know me - I've even got another LR owner looking to do the deal too :mrgreen:

Currently paying £130 pm for diesel and mostly short trips so hoping to see petrol free weekly driving with small amount of petrol used at weekends :cool:

I used CarWOW to get 5 quotes from "local" (within my region, not that local really) dealers. The cheapest was about £7,100 off list price (including the £2,500 government grant), so in the end I paid about £34,500 for a 2016 4hs. A decent deal, I think. I also paid an extra £500 for the 3 year service plan as that seemed like good value.

23000 USD in August 2015, for car manufactured for Russia in 2014 and used as showcar by dealer. There were only 411 km on odometer.

Back